1. Applicants must be children between the ages of 5 - 7 years old and must be a resident of Niagara County
2. Regular attire must be worn by all contestants (Sunday Best, Party Attire etc.) No costumes will be allowed.
3. Peach Blossom contestants must be at Academy Park, Saturday September 10th no later than 1:30 p.m. Contest begins at 2:00 p.m.
4. Peach Fuzz contestants must be at Academy Park, Sunday September 11th no later than 4:00 p.m. Contest begins at 4:30 P.M.
5. If there is inclement weather on the day of the contest, an alternate location will be announced prior to the competition.
6. For the safety of all contestants, any child unable to respect authority backstage will be returned to their parent/guardian and unable to compete in the competition.
7. The Lewiston Kiwanis has implemented a security measure to insure all children are safely returned to their parent/guardians after competition - please be sure to pre-arrange all family photo sessions in advance before contest to avoid unnecessary confusion for our staff.
8. Contest winners will be requested to be present at approximately 10 Kiwanis events throughout the year, which include parades, dinners, and special events. Also, newly chosen Peach Blossom/fuzz winners are asked to appear briefly at the Peach Queen Contest on Sunday evening for their first official appearance and introduction on stage.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS AUGUST 21, 2017
LIMIT OF 30 APPLICATIONS PER CONTEST.
NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER AUGUST 21, 2017